The Pilot Group is a group of companies that is paving the way to a carbon neutral future. Each one of our business and our team have sustainability at their core. If you are someone who wants be apart of the solution to get us to a carbon neutral future , then The pilot Group is the place for you and your career.
The TWM business is one of the companies that falls under the Pilot Group umbrella, as a business we are wanting be at the forefront of this revolution. We are promoting and encouraging the implementation of electrical charging infrastructures, electrical signage, as well as designing and manufacturing Air Quality Monitoring to promote a cleaner future . We also need to successfully build the strongest team to pioneer it.
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE;
Source / close sales opportunities in and around London and the South East to achieve and exceed proposed sales targets within the TWM Traffic control systems business. You will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with clients, generating leads, qualifying prospects and managing sales of products and services within your area. You will support and help deliver the TWM sales strategy and provide vital intel to help the TWM business grow.
• Create brand awareness in the area
• “Get the sale” using various customer sales methods
• Close the sale
• Research the market to open sales opportunities
• Forecast sales
• Set and deliver KPI’s
• Evaluate customers skills, needs and build productive long lasting relationships
• Meet personal sales target
• Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads
• Attend meetings, sales events and trainings to keep abreast of the latest developments
• Report and provide feedback to management using statistical data
• Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory
• Deliver presentations to potential and current customers
• Support and deliver the sales strategy for TWM
• Maintain knowledge of the competition
• Stay ahead of affairs within the Highways industry
• Complete and process Quotes
• Compete the CRM system for your area of the business
• Help deliver tenders when needed
• Undertake other duties as necessary to the role/business
• Deliver the vision and mission
• Minimum 3 year’s experience in the Traffic and Highways industry
• Experienced in electronics and manufacturing knowledge
• Proven sales experience
• Track record of over-achieving sales targets
• Experience working with Salesforce or similar CRM
• Familiarity with different sales techniques and pipeline management
• Self-motivated and driven
• Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word etc)
• Demonstrated negotiation skills
• Strong communication skills and presentation skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Proven organisational and planning ability
• Teamwork is essential
• It is a critical part of the job function that you have the ability to manage, evaluate and accept change.
• You will be required to work from all Pilot Group / Roma sites, around the UK and some overseas travel as necessary to provide the required performance of your role.
• The job title / description does not define or limit the work that you are employed to do and you may be required to do any work within your capacity which the Employer from time to time requires including transfers between departments.
• In addition to the duties listed, the jobholder is required to perform other reasonable duties (within the jobholders capabilities) assigned by line management.
• Your job description may be altered by the Employer from time to time, either through business needs or to comply with Government legislation. Any such alteration will be notified to you in writing prior to implementation and an amended document issued.
We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.