We are on a mission to be a leading provider of homes and excellent services in Britain’s rapidly developing Ocean City. Our ongoing and forward looking investment in IT, and our digitalisation strategy, are key building blocks in achieving and sustaining this.
YOU will be seeking a dynamic, contemporary, and flexible working environment that also offers variety and a chance to contribute to the success of an established major player in the social housing sector, whilst developing your own skills in a business focussed team.
The role of ‘IT Security and Infrastructure Specialist’ is multi-faceted being proactive in ensuring that PCH IT Infrastructure is secure, protected and up to date in the face of known and emerging cyber threats and ‘fit for purpose; contributing to resolution (and avoidance) to issues and problems affecting the IT Infrastructure, performance and availability, undertaking an advisory role within the IT Service Delivery team providing advice, guidance in support of its IT Infrastructure, Virtual Data Centre environment and WAN/LAN communication, and contributing to/leading on IT Infrastructure design, implementations and changes
As you would expect from a sector leader we offer:
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Great working environment
- Flexible working
- Excellent defined contributions pension with a high level of employer contributions
- 25 – 30 days leave (after 5 years) plus bank holidays.
- Onsite gymnasium
- A significant investment in learning and personal development
- The opportunity to live in a beautiful and vibrant part of the Southwest
- Relocation support may be available
- Demonstrable experience of working in an senior IT position with significant information security responsibilities; this may include responsibilities as a security professional or as an IT administrator (e.g. network, systems, application, or cloud administrator) with significant experience implementing or supporting security controls.
- Demonstrable experience working within an IT department, supporting IT Infrastructure, Data Centre environment and WAN/LAN.
- Demonstrable knowledge in:
- Virtual environments (Citrix, XenDesktop, XenAPP)
- Windows Stack
- Digital certificates, SSL, VPN, TCP/IP, DNS, web security architecture
- Storage and Backup technologies and devices (SAN)
- Technical infrastructure design/architecture/analyst
- Experience of the implementation, administration and support within a Citrix XenDesktop and XenApp environment.
- Experience of application and operating system hardening, vulnerability assessments, security audits, penetration testing, intrusion prevention systems and other security control systems
- Working knowledge of analysis tools and techniques including root cause analysis and requirements gathering
- Working experience with complex infrastructure solutions
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN, TCP/IP, cabling, switches.
Please refer to the person specification and demonstrate how you consider that your knowledge, skills and experience meet the requirements of the job.
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Eugene Potter, IT Services Manager on 01752 388414.
Short listing date: 16th November 2018
Interview Date: w/c 26th November 2018
We are a committed Equal Opportunities employer. We welcome applications from suitably talented people from any community and background.