This is a fantastic opportunity to join Plymouth Community Homes. We are a leading provider of homes and excellent services in Britain’s rapidly developing Ocean City. With a great team we deliver good quality, well-managed and well-maintained homes, and vibrant, sustainable, communities.
You will be seeking a dynamic, contemporary, and flexible working environment that also offers variety and a chance to contribute to the success of an established major player in the social housing sector, whilst developing your own skills in a business focused team.
We are looking to recruit an IT Service Desk Analyst. The successful candidate will support the staff of Plymouth Community Homes in their use of the IT data and voice systems and technology to enable the Association to achieve its business objectives. The principle functions of this role include:
- 1st - 2nd line IT support, remote and on-site where required
- Customer focus
- Building an excellent IT service
- Provide advice and guidance to users on how they can use available technology in relation to their working methods in new or different ways to work more efficiently/effectively
Candidates should also be able to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience within a similar role allowing you to utilise your transferrable skills
- A proven ability to work independently within a team and work flexible hours to meet the needs of the service
- Demonstrate values in providing great customer care
As you would expect from a sector leader we offer:
- An attractive and competitive salary
- Agile/flexible working opportunities
- 25 days annual leave (rising each year to a maximum of 30 days after 5 years’ service)
- Annual Leave Trading
- Excellent defined contributions pension with a high level of employer contributions
- Free annual flu vaccination
- A significant investment in learning and personal development
- Employee Discounts, Benefits, Recognition and Wellbeing Scheme
- Free Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Free onsite gym
- The opportunity to work in a beautiful and vibrant part of the Southwest
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity please select apply and complete our internal candidate form, making reference to the person specification to demonstrate how you consider that your knowledge, skills and experience meet the requirements of the job.
For an informal discussion about this role, please contact Alex Champness on 01752 388044.
Shortlisting Date: 3rd March 2021
Interview Date: 9th March 2021
We are a committed Equal Opportunities employer. We welcome applications from suitably talented people from any community and background.