We are P & O, with an enviable heritage, brand recognition and future investment there has never been a better time to join us.
We are currently looking for a corporate strategy associate to help support our strategy team with driving, identifying and delivering growth across the organisation in accordance with the CEO's vision.
This role works across broad and mixed opportunities across modular strategy development, strategy implementation, business planning and senior stakeholder management.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Producing internal and strategic studies on organic and inorganic growth strategy
- Develop materials for and contribute to the strategic planning process
- Preparation of complex financial and data analysis models
- Participate in developing the strategy performance tracking model for the business
- Independently lead work streams, liaising directly with advisors, partner, industry peers and government agencies to support and advance our strategic projects.
This is an integral within the organisation and will provide sound data and recommendations to help the business grow and evolve in the long term.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- A degree of 2.1 or better from a top tier university ideally in economics or a finance related discipline
- Strategy/ M&A advisory experience having trained in an investment bank, Big 4 strategy/ M&A department or consulting house.
- Experience of working within a corporate environment preferably in a corporate development or strategy environment
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders and work streams
- Comfortable with managing ambiguity.
If this role sounds of interest click on the link below to apply.