We are P&O Ferries, with great brand heritage and the support of a global parent company there has never been a better time to join us!
An opportunity has become available for a Customer Operations Agent - Gatehouse role based in Hull; this is a fixed term role for 12 months…
With this role you will be supporting the management team to deliver an efficient port operation to customers.
As part of the role, duties would include;
- Receiving and forwarding cargo units/enter cargo information accurately
- Receiving and processing dangerous goods documentation
- Checking and verifying labelling on dangerous goods shipments, highlight any concerns to management
- Shift work between the hours of 05:00am and 21:00pm, shift pattern to be discussed at the interview
- Checking-in and processing self-drive vehicles
- Completing regular inventories of cargo units on the quay
- Checking temperature-controlled units at regular intervals ensuring they are within agreed limits
- Assessing potential damage claims
- Carrying out other such duties consistent with the job holders’ responsibilities
To be considered for our role, you will have and can demonstrate:
- Good communication skills and able to deliver a high level of customer service
- Ability to enter data accurately on to computer systems
- Experience of working with public and government agencies would be an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure, and flexible to meet business demands
- Ability to carry out administration duties
- Health & Safety awareness
- Full UK Driving Licence
If this sounds like a role for you, please submit your application before the closing date...