This role can be potentially be flexible on location within the South East of England.
We are P & O, with an enviable heritage, brand recognition and future investment there has never been a better time to join us.
We are currently looking for an employee communications expert who can support the Divisional Communications Manager deliver localised and company wide employee communications and engagement. This role will covers the whole of our ferries business and so there are some challenges on communicating ongoing messages. We have staff based in multiple ports across the UK and Europe as well as multiple working patterns both land based and seagoing.
You will work with the Divisional Communications Manager to help shape the employee engagement strategy which is aligned to the the business' Brand and Comms Strategy. This will encompass our parent company, DP World's corporate brand objectives which will allow our employees and stakeholders to understand and provide a common brand framework to work from.
You will take this strategy and execute it across a number of different channels. This will include email, newsletters, employee forums, events, roadshows and town halls. You will be tasked with providing creative ideas to bring alive the engagement plan and keep employees updated on key announcements from within the company.
You will also be travelling on our ships on a regular basis talking to our staff and providing a conduit for the CEO onboard.
The role will involve managing the internal newsletter which goes out to all of our employees weekly and working with the CEO to effectively communicate his plan.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Experience of delivering complex employee engagement programmes across multiple sites
- An understanding of effectively communicating messages across different work patterns
- A creative thinker and writer who understands message composition to different audiences
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and working with people from all seniority levels
- The ability to juggle and prioritise multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal English
- The ability to work on both strategic and tactical internal comms campaigns.
If you are interested in this role please click on the link below.