We are P & O, with an enviable heritage, brand recognition and future investment there has never been a better time to join us.
We are currently looking for an eCommerce Trading Manager to help manage the content and optimisation for our tourist facing websites. This digitally focused role is an integral part of the marketing team and helps drive traffic to the website through carefully curated content for our customers.
You will be working on all of our digital platforms to help develop this content as well as looking at new technology to help deliver a competitive edge to the website.
This role is also integral to ongoing campaigns and you will be providing content to help support and drive engagement.
Alongside the creative elements of the website you will also be using analytical tools to track and report online performance and making improvements where necessary to drive revenue and user experience.
The role will cover content across multiple websites across a number of languages including French, English, German and Dutch.
You will also be managing one content executive with an eye on the team growing in the future.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience:
- Proven eCommerce skills including the management of websites
- Extensive content management skills and the ability to copy write both long and short form pieces
- An understanding of CRO including A/B testing and how to improve conversions
- The ability to work on multiple projects at any one time.
- Solid digital marketing experience
- Strong strategic and operational understanding and the ability to work seamlessly between both.
If you are interested in this role please click on the link below.