We are P & O, with an enviable heritage, brand recognition and future investment there has never been a better time to join us.
Managing and submitting the consolidated accounts to our shareholder Dubai Port Worldwide within the agreed timetable, monthly management of submission packs including Profit and loss, Balance sheet, Cashflow statement and Capital Expenditure Summary. Overseeing the production of the monthly board pack and you will also maybe required to deputise for the Financial Accounting Manager if needed.
Other work will involve submitting annual budgets, plans and forecasts to Dubai and assisting with projects as and when required. This is a fantastic role for an individual who looking for variety in an FA role that has international exposure.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- A qualified ACA or ACCA accountant who ideally has experience of working multiple accounts and reporting to an international structure
- Strong understanding of UK and GAAP alongside current IFRS regulation understanding
- Excellent communicator across both verbal and written
- Experience in the preparation of entity and consolidated accounts
- Experience of managing UK tax returns
If you want to work in an organisation that is going through some exciting transformation and are interested in this role then apply using the link below...