We are P&O and we are going through some exciting changes. With an enviable heritage and fantastic brand recognition there has never been a better time to join us.
We are currently looking for a vital cog of our port crew where you will be a part of the mooring team that makes sure that our vessels are moored and unmoored in a correct and safe manner.
You will be part of a larger team and you will be trained to make sure that the mooring operation is continuously manned as well as having responsibility for the efficient running of the berths.
You will be maintaining all of the safety protocols, undertaking any additional training and operating mechanical plant and equipment. This role also involves some driving of P&O vehicles and making sure that your part of the port is clean, tidy and safe.
This is fixed term contract role with guaranteed weekly hours up until the end of the year.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Previous experience in a customer service environment and the ability to provide good service to internal and external customers
- Health and safety conscious
- Ability to work shift patterns including weekends and nights
- Able to moor/ unmoor and span operations
- The ability to work in an organised manner.
If you interested in this role please apply using the link below.