We are P&O and we are going through some exciting changes. With an enviable heritage and fantastic brand recognition there has never been a better time to join us.
We have exciting plans for the future and we are moving to provide an in house 24/7 IT support service and so looking for a team of dedicated service desk analysts. You will be part of the larger IT team who are delivering an ambitious IT service that spans a number of UK offices, European bases and uniquely across all of our ships which sail in UK coastal waters. This is a great role where you will be managing some situations that you may not necessarily come across elsewhere and would challenge your training and expertise.
You will be helping with support and maintenance of hardware and software which will include tills, POS equipment, Cisco hardware and software licences. You will also be supporting hardware builds, PC fault/ repair diagnosis, NAS backups, printer support amongst other hardware challenges.
You will be a key member of the system administration team undertaking user administration, Office 365 maintenance, remote desktop support and warehouse devices as well as everything in between. There will also be some work with other teams in IT department, providing basic induction for all staff on hardware and software usage, proactively contribute to service improvement and assist with projects.
This is an integral part of the 24/ 7 IT support team so you will be working on a shift pattern that will include nights and weekend work.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Exceptional customer service skills gained from a busy customer facing IT role
- Experience of PC hardware/ software support in a large multi site, corporate environment
- Hands on experience of Microsoft System Centre Configuration Management
- Experience of incident/ change management tools such as Service Now
- Strong team player with an analytical and problem solving nature
- Be willing to travel and have a full driver's license.
If you are interested in this role, please click on the link below.