Are you looking for a career in logistics? Can you develop good relationships with customers and suppliers? Join our team if you’re looking for a challenging and rewarding career!
So what’s this job all about? As Contract Co-ordinator you will be responsible for organising and managing load volumes from booking to delivery.
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Monitor and manage cost effective collection and delivery of loads
- Select hauliers in terms of price, service and H&S, to ensure service standards are met
- Liaise closely with the customer and haulier
- Deal with, and resolve, all queries relating to service issues or incidents in a timely manner
- Update the in-house computer system
- Generate relevant reports for management and customers
Who are we?
At P&O Ferrymasters, you would be joining a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions. We’re part of P&O Ferries – owned by DP World – and work across road, rail and sea through our Contract Logistics, Freight Management and Assets divisions. We operate from more than 20 strategic locations in 13 countries, where 500+ colleagues are united by a passion for customer and service focus
Who are you?
As Contract Co-ordinator you possess excellent communication and influencing skills.
So you have:
- Experience of operating within a logistics environment; previous freight forwarding experience would be an advantage
- Excellent organisational skills, including ability to prioritise and manage own work load
- Good IT skills, including MS Word and Excel
- A positive customer service attitude
- A knowledge or awareness of H&S