Do you have an interest in business, accounting and IT Systems? In this role you will be responsible for providing day to day support for the Companies financial IT system, which includes providing problem anaysis and solving for both users and interfaces. In addition to provide support to internal and external users of the web portal (haulier portal).
Other key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting users of the account, invoicing, purchase ordering, operational and reporting systems
- Creation of operational and financial accounts
- Overseeing error reports on a daily basis and liaising with users and IT in order to resolve errors
- Liaising with Credit Control staff to ensure speeds and accurate documentation for customer accounts
- Review and maintenance of user access for Unit4 (financial software)
- Liaising with the IT department for technical support regarding problem resolution
- Supporting users (internal staff and external hauliers) of the company web portal system
Who are we?
At P&O Ferrymasters, you would be joining a pan-European leader in tailor-made transport, logistics and supply chain solutions. We’re part of P&O Ferries – owned by DP World – and work across road, rail and sea through our Contract Logistics, Freight Management and Assets divisions. We operate from more than 20 strategic locations in 13 countries.
Who are you?
As a Business Administration Apprentice you:
- Have good knowledge of computer packages, including Microsoft (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Have or want to gain general accounting experience, with an understanding of basic accounting principles
- Possess excellent organisational skills, and strong communication and interpersonal skills, as you will need to communicate with all levels of the business and customers