This job will be employed as a Guaranteed Hours Contract of 2000 hours per year pro rata on a 6 month contract
We are P&O and we are going through some exciting changes. With an enviable heritage and fantastic brand recognition there has never been a better time to join us.
We are looking for a customer service agent to help with the check in and disembarkation service for our tourist and freight customers. You will work with the management team to help provide a seamless experience, checking customers in as well as answering any queries that they may have. The check in and disembarkation will be done in conjunction with government agencies and you will make sure that all customers receive a consistently good service.
You will also be processing any cash or card transactions, as well as providing assistance during any emergency procedures and helping with lost property.
This is a 6 month contract alongside some fantastic benefits and a guaranteed minimum number of hours per week with a company who truly cares about their employees.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Excellent customer service skills gained in a retail, leisure, tourists, or hospitality sector
- Fantastic verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Good maths skills and previous experience of dealing with cash payments
- A flexible approach to day to day duties and the ability to switch roles when needed
- Great dispute resolutions skills
- Some experience of dealing with government agencies would be good.
If this sounds like your ideal role what you are waiting for? Apply today using the link below.