We are currently looking for a Commercial Invoicing Clerk in Ipswich to be part of our Finance team.
This role reports to the Credit Control & Commercial Admin Manager and will be part of a team working together to ensure that all booked loads are invoiced promptly and accurately. This will include maintaining high standards in account reconciliation of specialised invoicing and maintaining reconciliation records for all invoice queries, keeping un-invoiced revenue to a minimum, liaising with customers, accessing customers’ own systems to download invoicing information and preparing cash flow information on a weekly basis.
This is an opportunity for someone looking to work for a large international organisation and develop skills that will allow them to take their career further.
We are P&O Ferrymasters and we work with some of the largest companies in the work to make sure that their goods get to where they need to on time and efficiently. We have locations across Europe and the Northern Mediterranean and our routes cover road, rail and sea. We operate from over 20 locations in 13 countries and work with some of the best-known global household names.
We are a part of DP World who are one of the largest global logistics companies in the world, at any one time 10% of all shipping containers in the world are being shipped by DP World. As part of this large network, we embrace technology at the heart of everything we do. We are proud to lead the future of logistics to help enable global trade in the 21st century and beyond.
So what skills are we looking for:
- Excellent knowledge of reconciliation, with an aptitude for working with figures
- Previous experience of working as part of a busy invoicing team (within the Transport industry would be an advantage)
- Superb communication skills
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise your workload
- An eye for detail, with a good attention to accuracy
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
If you are interested in this role please click on the link below to apply.