Guaranteed hours customer service contract.
We are looking for a customer service agent to help with the check in and disembarkation service for our tourist and freight customers. You will work with the management team to help provide a seamless experience, checking customers in as well as answering any queries that they may have. The check in and disembarkation will be done in conjunction with government agencies and you will make sure that all customers receive a consistently good service.
You will also be processing any cash or card transactions, as well as providing assistance during any emergency procedures and helping with lost property.
This is a guaranteed hours contract (you will be guaranteed a minimum 35.5 hours per week) until the end of the year alongside some fantastic benefits with a company that is looking towards the future.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Fantastic verbal communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Good problem solving skills
- A flexible approach to day to day duties and the ability to switch roles when needed
- Great dispute resolutions skills
- Some experience of dealing with government agencies would be good.
If this sounds like your ideal role what you are waiting for? Apply today using the link below.