We are P & O, with an enviable heritage, brand recognition and future investment there has never been a better time to join us.
We are currently looking for an exceptional individual to head up the marketing activity for our freight department. This is one of the most profitable areas for the company and will need a marketer who has an innate understanding of multichannel B2B marketing to help meet ambitious multi year targets.
The role covers both digital and offline activity and you will be helping to develop and implement a multichannel strategy. The eCommerce strategy is vitally important for the team and you will be working with the wider department to help develop this strategy. The website drives much of the commercial activity and you will be optimising the website using both natural and paid search alongside web content and the UX.
Alongside the focus within digital there is also a huge amount of activity within direct marketing and you will be managing a complex strategy. You will be the marketing team lead for any freight CRM projects along with the operational delivery of multiple direct marketing campaigns. This will involve the development of creative assets using internal or external resources, segmenting the data and then executing the campaign.
There will also be work within other areas of the marketing strategy which will include working with the acquisition team, developing a suite of marketing collateral and planning, managing and attending events and trade shows.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- Strong experience of digital and generalist marketing strategy from within a B2B environment
- Experience across a number of marketing channels including a good understanding of ecommerce and direct marketing
- Working knoweldge/ experience of using Salesforce would be extremely beneficial
- Developing technical content for a non technical audience
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at any one time
- A good strategic and operational skillset
- Some experience of working within travel, transport or logistics would be useful
- Both a creative and an analytical mindset
If you are interested in this exciting and unique role please click on the link below and apply today!