Home based role, candidate to be located in Poland
Freight Sales Manager in Poland/Eastern Europe
A brand new unique role has been created within the freight sales side of the business at P&O to drive our brand forward within the Polish and East European freight community.
We are looking for a high performing Sales Manager with an excellent existing network in the freight forwarding/haulage/logistics industry in Poland and other Eastern European countries. Alongside a proven track record of building the most intensive sales pipeline and converting this into real business.
The role will be home based and will provide a fantastic platform for the right individual to help push the P&O brand to the next level in Poland and other Eastern European countries, and offer our customers the best possible access to our extensive network of ferry routes to and from the UK, at times in combination and cooperation with the impressive infrastructure offered by our sister company P&O Ferrymasters. The role will therefore cover the full range of transport solutions under the P&O banner which includes the ferry crossings from Europoort, Zeebrugge and Calais, and collaborate with rail operators to provide end to end solutions from origins to final destinations via the relevant ferry routes.
You will be working with both existing clients cementing long term relationships as well as scoping and developing new business opportunities to further position P&O as the best and most efficient ferry operator to and from the UK.
You will be reporting up to the Head of Freight Sales Short Routes based in Larne/Dover supported by our Sales Coaching Manager. As this is a home-based role it will allow the successful candidate to have a good level of autonomy to deliver great business results in Poland and other countries as defined.
This role will require you to be creative, provide new innovative ideas and work in partnership with other P&O Sales and Key Account Managers across Europe.
We will further develop your Sales Competencies through our Challengers Sales training program and with direct coaching. We will also offer you an incentive program offering you the opportunity to increase your income for delivering over and above sales targets.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following skills:
- At least 5-10 years of sales experience from within a maritime, transport or logistics environment and therefore with a great existing network
- Proven track record of developing long term sales pipelines with a high conversion rate to actual business
- Demonstrable experience of developing business through prospecting, lead generation, negotiating and closing businesses efficiently
- Knowledge, experience and contacts within the forwarding/haulage/logistics industry
- Strong relationship building experience
- The ability to manage complex accounts and spot and take advantage of commercial opportunities
- A strong independent individual and someone who can motivate themselves and others
- Fluent in English and Polish.
If this sounds like your ideal role then don't delay and apply using the link below, and we look forward to meeting you shortly.
Nobody Provides More Frequent Services to connect Ireland with Britain and Britain with Europe.