Our Talent Bank
We are regularly recruiting for positions in Eastleigh, Petersfield and Windsor for all kinds of positions across the Group so if you don't see a role that suits you on our current vacancies page but would like to be considered for future posts with Radian, you can upload your details to one of our talent pools by clicking the apply button below and let us know what sort of roles you’re looking for.
We search our talent banks when we advertise our vacancies so if you match our requirements, we’ll give you a call.
At Radian we are committed to investing in local communities to make them stronger and more vibrant, whilst helping to provide homes to those that really need them. It’s at the very heart of what we do and empowers our staff to support our customers in realising their aspirations.
We also recognise the importance of continuing to develop our products and services to meet the changing needs of our customers, and have recently launched an ambitious five year corporate strategy that will help us to continue building on our successes and achieve our full potential as a leading provider of affordable homes across the south. Whether it’s through delivering high quality new homes of all tenures, investing in social infrastructure to help build new communities, or delivering modern services that can improve the wellbeing of current and future residents, we believe there’s never been a more exciting time to join Radian.
Our growing portfolio of over 21,000 homes across the south is supported by over 800 dedicated staff. We have big aspirations for the years to come and are looking to recruit new people who share our passion in making a difference to the lives of our residents and our local communities. Not only that, but in return we offer the ability to further develop your career in a great environment that offers flexibility, collaboration and excellent rewards and benefits.
• 28 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, with the opportunity to buy and sell additional leave
• Pension contributions
• Life Assurance 5 x annual salary
• Flexi-time scheme, allowing individuals to work hours that suit them (subject to core hours and the requirements of their department and role)
• Interest free car loan for essential car users
• Interest free season ticket loan
• Comprehensive training and development, including study support
• Radian Rewards, flexible voluntary benefits scheme
• Enhanced maternity/paternity leave for those who qualify
• Staff recognition scheme
To submit your CV, please click on the link below.
This talent bank is for external candidates only.