We will collect the following data from you: your name, telephone, email and postal contact details, NI number, previous and current employment history, educational background, contact details for referees and equality and diversity data and, if applicable, additional information to support any criminal reference checking.
The data will be stored, processed, used and disclosed by us in the following ways:
- To provide our recruitment services to you and to facilitate the recruitment process;
- to enable you to submit your CV and/or application form, apply online for jobs;
- to improve our customer service and to make our services more valuable to you (including tailoring our website and our group companies websites when you log on to enrich your personal online experience); to answer your questions and enquiries;
- to share with third parties where we have retained them to provide services that we or you have requested including health assessments, references, qualifications and criminal reference checking services, verification of the details you have provided from third party source, psychometric evaluation or skill test;
- to use your information on an anonymised basis to monitor compliance with our equal opportunities policy;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- to undertake statistical analysis of anonymised data (equality and diversity) and internal reporting through a candidate’s recruitment journey.
Unsuccessful candidates’ data will be securely destroyed 7 months after the decision is made that your application has been unsuccessful adhering to the statutory requirement to retain information for a select period to allow candidates to challenge recruitment decisions. Successful candidates’ information required for employment purposes will be retained throughout your employment, all other documentation not relevant will be securely destroyed 6 months after your start date has been confirmed, this includes any supporting documentation which you provide for criminal reference checking, proof of address etc.
Please click to confirm you have read, understand and consent to how our organisation will use and store your information.