As an approved Renault franchise dealer, we take ownership of Renault's Customer promise. Customers are the focus of all Renault do, and we’re committed to providing the highest levels of service and aftercare.
Service advisors are highly valued members of the aftersales team with responsibility for communication between the customer and the workshop. Our advisors know that customer service is more than completing the job - it's about understanding the customer’s expectations, anticipating their future needs, and building long term trusted relationships.
- Provide a knowledgeable, courteous, responsive, and efficient service expressing the brand.
- Manage all service telephone, email and walk-in enquiries.
- Meet and greet customers, qualify work, and identify customer’s additional needs at vehicle drop-off
- Continuously seek to improve customer service feedback by identifying service improvement opportunities within the aftersales department and sharing any customer feedback with the management team
- Ensure customer expectations and requirements are identified, and successfully managed, throughout the service process including follow up.
- Facilitate the efficient operation of the Service department workshop, booking work accurately, gathering and sharing all relevant information with the team.
- Efficiently manage customer communication through repairs with timely progress updates and gaining authorisation for additional work.
- Conduct telephone activity to maximise workshop activity with MOT and service reminder calls etc.
- Maintain knowledge of Renault retention products and services upselling where appropriate.
- To discuss and up-sell additional work to the customer, where appropriate.
- Be transparent and conduct efficient handovers fully explaining repairs and invoices for customers.
- Carry out external inspections where necessary prior to handover to customer
- The successful candidate will be responsible for creating customer confidence in the aftersales operation by taking ownership of every customer’s experience.
- Candidates must have experience of delivering high levels of customer satisfaction in a very busy and demanding environment. Motor trade experience is desirable, but not essential as full training will be given.
- People focused with the confidence and personality to develop long term customer relationships.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex information accurately and concisely.
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills – to schedule work effectively balancing the needs of the customer and the capacity of the workshop.
- Customer focused – able to identify and tackle critical issues. Be willing to find solutions and be prepared to maintain a positive customer experience.
- Able to work with defined processes and guidelines and have good core administration skills to accurately capture customer details to the required standards.
- Flexible team player. Able to undertake new tasks and use initiative to support aftersales team during busy periods.
- Results focused, you will be resilient and overcome obstacles to success and to learn from feedback.
- A good technical awareness or understanding of vehicles and components is desirable, but not essential as full training will be given.
- Experience of upselling products or services is desirable.
- Honest with high levels of integrity.
- Must have a valid driving licence
Hours of work are Monday-Friday 8.00-5.30 and alternate Saturday mornings 8.30-12.30, we are a family orientated and friendly bunch who always look out for each other. Extra benefits include staff pension scheme, up to 7 weeks paid holiday pa (including bank holidays), staff car lease scheme, friends and family car purchase scheme, full Renault & Dacia training and evaluation plus extras including cake and biscuits!
Think you've got what it takes to become a member of our Award Winning Team? Please send covering letter and CV to Andrew Bunting, After Sales Manager email@example.com