Team Coordinator, People Services (HR)
Speke, Liverpool L24
The purpose of this role is to provide comprehensive office administration by undertaking clerical and coordination activities to support service delivery within the People Services Function. Your main responsibilities will include:
• Create and maintain filing and database records, ensuring they are current, accurate and compliant with relevant policies and procedures.
• Organise and coordinate events including meetings and conferences; booking venues, accommodation, catering, transportation and any other resources to ensure they meet requirements and operate efficiently.
• Prepare communications and maintain the service’s intranet site as required, ensuring that the document library is compliant with the relevant protocols and that content is accurate and well organised.
• Compile information and prepare documents in a variety of formats; to include: copy and audio typing, formatting and review.
• Provide Personal Assistant (PA) support to the Director and other members of the Management Team as required.
• Support managers with the recruitment and induction of new hires and process non-sensitive HR data such as time and attendance/absence recording to ensure timely submission of information.
• Perform budget management activities; including processing invoices and monitoring expenditure against budget.
• Oversee the ordering of office supplies, ensuring goods are receipted and invoices are processed in accordance with procedures to ensure that sites are adequately resourced.
• Perform other general clerical duties to support the service, e.g. photocopying, reception duties, resolving queries from colleagues and mail handling.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• Proven track record of providing administrative services
• Experience of maintaining databases
• Experience of organising meetings and liaising with suppliers
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
• Ability to show initiative and propose solutions to issues identified
• Results focused with the ability to take ownership of tasks
• Excellent team player who can work flexibly to meet business requirements
• Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure, deliver to strict deadlines and manage conflicting priorities
• Customer focused with excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work at all levels within the business
A Business administration qualification and/or working towards CIPD would be desirable.
If you would like to apply for our Team Organiser position please complete our on line application. Riverside are an equal opportunites employer.