Riverside Housing have an exciting opportunity for a Project Assistant, working part-time, on a permanent basis.
Your working hours will be 22.5 per week, on a rota basis including weekends. You will earn £10,530 per year.
Who you’ll be helping
Located in Haverhill, Suffolk, Cangle Foyer provides supported housing for young people aged 16-to-25 who are homeless and vulnerable.
Our services help young people, as well as young parents, with housing related support in addition to help and advice around substance misuse, mental health and relationships.
You can read more about the scheme here.
While Riverside does have roles for Support Workers, this is a role perfect for those looking for care work.
What will you do?
As a trusted member of our team, you will assist the provision of a housing and support service for Riverside’s vulnerable clients ensuring at all rimes a professional and supportive approach is maintained.
To assist in the day to day delivery of the service for supported schemes promoting client achievement through personalised support outcomes.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as a Cangle Foyer Project Assistant will include:
• Act as an initial point of reference on the phone, or in a reception area as required.
• Assist in the provision of a comprehensive housing management and support service, including working with tenancy agreements and collecting rents and charges.
• Carry out day to day office administrative functions to ensure that all records and files are maintained and held securely and that the confidentiality of information is upheld.
• Have an awareness of the clients support needs, working, under direction, supporting clients to help them achieve their agreed outcomes.
• Contribute to the formulation and delivery of person centred support plans.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You have experience working with vulnerable client groups in a housing or support setting.
Basic IT skills are essential including Microsoft Office as well as the willingness to learn specific IT systems used within Care and Support.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities through Learning Zone
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Family friendly benefits providing enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and adoption
• Tax-free bikes and car loan scheme
• Eye tests, glasses and lenses
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to discounted benefits including high street and online savings
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered and that your voice is truly heard. Being a company focused on people, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Project Assistant, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.