Riverside have a new opportunity in Sittingbourne for a Journey Co-ordinator working full-time, on a permanent basis. You will earn £24,677 per year.
Who you’ll be helping
The Quays provides support and accommodation to vulnerable homeless adults aged 18 and over, with complex support needs, e.g., mental health, substance misuse, trauma, who are rough sleeping, homeless, at risk of homelessness or impacted by homelessness.
You can read more about our scheme here.
What will you do?
The Journey Co-ordinator is responsible for the delivery of individual, positive outcome focused support packages to Customers of Riversides Supported Schemes, ensuring that the support service promotes empowerment and independence.
Day to day
Your key responsibilities as a The Quays Journey Co-ordinator will include:
• Delivering a ‘best practice’ support service, appropriate to Customers’ needs.
• Co-ordinating the customer journey from start to finish and supporting the Journey Coaches in the development and delivery of the support/resettlement planning processes.
• Ensuring the delivery of individual personalised support packages, reflective of different Customer needs, including culture and diversity issues.
• Assisting Journey coaches to support Customers with day-to-day tenancy issues, payment of rent, claiming benefits.
• Knowledge of ‘best practice’ in both crisis intervention and planned support working.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You are flexible, empathetic, inclusive and resilient. Even better, you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills too.
You have worked with vulnerable clients in a housing or support setting before.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Access to ongoing personal career development opportunities through Learning Zone
• 10% salary increase after 12 months’ service, dependent on performance
• Opt-in to our auto-enrolment pension scheme (employee rate 1% and employer rate 4%) or our enhanced pension scheme (employee rate 6% and employer rate 9%)
• 25 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to discounted benefits including high street and online savings
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 150+ local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 90,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered and that your voice is truly heard. Being a company focused on people, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Journey Co-ordinator, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.