Riverside have a new opportunity for a Relief Worker based in Bristol working on an as and when basis covering staff sickness and holidays.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to start their career in housing or support work or someone looking for a flexible approach to working.
What will you do?
As a trusted member of the team, you will be responsible for assisting in the provision of a highly customer focused housing service, which promotes independence, respect and choices.
Day to day
Your usual responsibilities as a Relief Worker will include:
• Providing a high quality customer focused service.
• Encourage and enable customers to be as independent as possible.
• Maintain records and provide an administrative service.
• Maintain cleanliness and health and safety of the scheme.
• Work across a small geographical area providing cover in Britton House when necessary.
For a deeper understanding of your responsibilities, take a look at the job description linked below.
Does this describe you?
You are flexible, empathetic, inclusive and resilient. Even better, you have excellent interpersonal and communication skills too.
Though not essential by any means, you have preferably worked with vulnerable clients in a housing or support setting before.
Click on the job description linked below to see a full list of our essential requirements.
What’s in it for you?
In return for your hard work and dedication, we offer you:
• Family friendly benefits providing enhanced maternity, paternity, shared parental leave and adoption
• Tax-free bikes and car loan scheme
• Eye tests, glasses and lenses
• Childcare vouchers salary sacrifice through payroll
• Riverside Rewards scheme and app, providing valuable access to discounted benefits including high street and online savings
Who are Riverside?
We are one of the UK’s leading social housing and regeneration organisations. We are a group of not-for-profit and commercial companies with a charitable housing association at our core. Operating across 160 local authorities in England and Scotland and housing 100,000+ people, we are fully committed to improving the lives of thousands of individuals and families. We seek to transform lives and revitalise neighbourhoods.
Is Riverside for you?
We want you to feel empowered and that your voice is truly heard. Being a company focused on people, we treat our customers with this same respect.
We trust you to protect our customers, our people and our business and we see outstanding worth in those with the courage to take responsibility, innovate and find solutions.
Your focus on performance and ambition is rewarded with development opportunities. With Riverside, you can achieve.
If you’re thinking of joining us as a Relief Worker, we’d love to hear from you. We encourage applicants from all sections of the community so that we can truly reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work.
Please note: Riverside are putting in measures to protect candidates and our colleagues from Covid-19. Whilst we are still continuing to recruit for this position and other roles in the organisation we will be implementing virtual interviews