Salary: £highly competitive + valuable benefits
Socotec is the market leading independent provider of Building Controls and pride ourselves on being the experts and authority on building controls within the industry.
We are a fast growing business, looking to hire a number of Building Control Surveyors at all experience levels to support this growth.
With a significant portfolio, from small specialist projects to some of the largest opportunities in the country. This scope and size means we can offer you the chance to live and work locally while also supporting and delivering some of the UK’s most prestigious projects.
Here at Socotec Building Control we understand that we deliver excellence to our customers by having the very best people. We are committed to personal and professional development and you will be supported and mentored at every step of your journey with us. You will join a large team of industry leading, expert professionals and get exposure to some of the best opportunities and challenges available.
We’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Membership or working towards membership of RICS, CABE or equivalent (or qualified by suitable experience) ensuring CPD requirements are met thereafter to broaden and develop skills.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Ability to build relationships with clients and deliver excellent client care
- A self-starting attitude and an ability to work independently as well as part of a large project team
- Experience of solving complex issues through analysis, development of suitable solutions and the implementation of these solutions
SOCOTEC are the UK's leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services. We offer an unrivalled range of technical expertise and services throughout the UK and worldwide. By joining us you’ll be part of a 1,700-strong team, this means we will give you flexibility and unparalleled opportunities to develop your own career.
We are flexible on location, due to the size and scope of Socotec and our projects we are able to offer you opportunity to live and work locally while also supporting and delivering some of the UK’s biggest projects. With offices throughout the UK we are seeking skilled professional nationally to be supported from one of our key hubs in Leeds, Bicester, Rainham London and Southampton.
SOCOTEC is an equal opportunities employer.