About the role:
We have exciting opportunities for Forensic Scientists to join an enthusiastic team delivering Forensic Chemistry services to a wide range of clients across the UK with the UK’s number one testing, inspection and compliance company.
Client focused and quality driven, we are a leading provider of Forensic Chemistry services. Now we need Forensic Scientists to assist in the examination and preparation of samples for analysis.
- You will examine exhibits and document your findings
- Assess exhibit contents and prepare samples for analysis fully documenting all activities
- Undertake training to enable you to work to UKAS accredited analysis protocols using chain of custody techniques throughout
- Work as part of a team in a fast paced environment to meet clients needs
We’re looking for a professional, dynamic and motivated individual with ability to work alone and as part of a team.
Communicative, organised, flexible and committed, you must also have:
- A Science based Degree or equivalent laboratory experience
- Practical laboratory measurement skills
- Literacy, numeracy and IT skills to document activities
In return, we offer a competitive salary, and all the benefits of working for a dynamic and growing organisation including generous holidays, company pension and discounts on high street shopping.
With over 100 years of history, SOCOTEC is the UK’s leading provider of testing, inspection and compliance services, operating across three sectors and offering an unrivalled range of technical expertise and accredited services, including consultancy. Proud of our innovative nature, customer focus and drive to continually improve, we put people at the heart of what we do, employing more than 1400 people throughout a nationwide network of UKAS accredited laboratories and offices, serving over 7000 customers.
Think you’ve got what it takes to add value to our success?
SOCOTEC is an equal opportunities employer.