We are looking for a Business Change Manager who will join an exciting and dynamic team working within a growing and forward thinking organisation.
Working within the Data and Information Team, you will lead the Business Change team to successful deliver strategic, large scale projects and programmes that support the Group’s objectives. You will also manage the Group’s change portfolio and relevant governance processes and frameworks which include supporting the Executive Team with priorisation benefits realisation.
This role can be based from our Horsham office or Farringdon office. Some of the Group are currently working remotely, so we would expect the right candidate to be flexible and agile in their approach to working.
You will work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Required Skills & Experience
- Experience delivering complex projects and programmes
- Experience of service design and how service design can inform and transform services and processes
- Experience of stakeholder management skills
- Leaderships skills including managing and leading change professionals, coach a
What we’ll offer you
- A competitive salary of circa £65,000 per annum depending on experience
- 23 days holidays plus public holidays, increasing with length of service
- The ability to carry over annual leave, buy extra leave and sell excess leave!
- Flexible working and a great work-life balance
- A generous pension scheme
- Access to various discount cards & cash claim-back on medical treatments
- Employee referral scheme
- Travel to work loan
- Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance plus much more!
As a Disability Confident employer with disabled-friendly offices and remote working opportunities, we actively encourage everyone to come and work for us, regardless of any form of disability. As such, we’ll happily make any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process to help you, should you need it. If you need additional support with your application due a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
There’s never been a better time to join Southern Housing Group. Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do our colleagues. We actively encourage applications from people of any background who can bring an array of experience, skills and culture to our business, making us stronger and united. We celebrate our diversity and offer a safe environment where you can feel comfortable to truly be yourself. We’re proud to be part of various networks including BAME, The Women’s Network, PRISM – we’re also a Stonewall Diversity Champion, allowing those from within the LGBTQA+ community to feel empowered to express themselves freely without prejudice.
Please be aware that due to the nature and sensitivity of some of our roles we are not always able to consider applications from Southern Housing Group residents. We would not normally appoint residents to roles which cover the estate or properties which they live in. We want to ensure our staff have a good work/life balance. Please note that additional residential checks will be completed before an offer is made.
Please note that colleagues who are at risk of redundancy due to the current business reviews will be given priority consideration for this role. Applications from colleagues who are not at risk will be considered if there are no expressions of interest from ‘at risk’ colleagues.