We are looking for an Application Support Analyst, who will join an exciting and dynamic team, within a growing and forward thinking organisation.
Working within the IT department the Application Support Analyst will be responsible for providing operational and technical support to a wide range of business users to ensure the business benefits from our application portfolio.
We are running an exciting programme of work that is growing our technology capabilities and the IT services that serve our customers. We are a business with social objectives and a fantastic set of values - in short 'we do the right thing, we work together and we get things done' for our customers.
Working as part of the Information Technology Team, our Application Support Analysts provide operational and technical support to a wide range of business users to ensure the business benefits from our applications are achieved. Working closely with business and IT users, they are responsible for the overall production, configuration and support for all application in their area of accountability, so must have experience in supporting multiple applications, including Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Keystone. Sharepoint experience is desirable, as is any knowledge of project management techniques.
What we need from you
• Significant and proven experience of supporting multiple business applications
• Able to act as an SME for business applications
• Knowledge of broad areas of IT concepts and practices
• Relevant applications related technical training and strong, hands-on knowledge of the Windows desktop environment
• Logical problem solver across a broad spectrum of technologies
• Team worker, shares knowledge
• Self-starter, able to manage workload in changing circumstances, under some pressure at times
• Passionate about meeting service levels and standards
What we’ll offer you
- A salary of circa £30,000 per annum depending on experience
- 23 days holidays plus public holidays, increasing with length of service
- The ability to carry over annual leave, buy extra leave and sell excess leave!
- Flexible working and a great work-life balance
- A generous pension scheme
- Access to various discount cards & cash claim-back on medical treatments
- Employee referral scheme
- Travel to work loan
- Discounted rates on a cycle scheme, personal medical plans, life assurance, give as you earn, critical illness and travel insurance plus much more!
Closing date: Sunday 9th January 2022
As a Disability Confident employer with disabled-friendly offices and remote working opportunities, we actively encourage everyone to come and work for us, regardless of any form of disability. As such, we’ll happily make any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process to help you, should you need it. If you need additional support with your application due a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
There’s never been a better time to join Southern Housing Group. Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do our colleagues. We actively encourage applications from people of any background who can bring an array of experience, skills and culture to our business, making us stronger and united. We celebrate our diversity and offer a safe environment where you can feel comfortable to truly be yourself. We’re proud to be part of various networks including BAME, The Women’s Network, PRISM – we’re also a Stonewall Diversity Champion, allowing those from within the LGBTQA+ community to feel empowered to express themselves freely without prejudice.
Please be aware that due to the nature and sensitivity of some of our roles we are not always able to consider applications from Southern Housing Group residents. We would not normally appoint residents to roles which cover the estate or properties which they live in. We want to ensure our staff have a good work/life balance. Please note that additional residential checks will be completed before an offer is made.
Please note that colleagues who are at risk of redundancy due to the current business reviews will be given priority consideration for this role. Applications from colleagues who are not at risk will be considered if there are no expressions of interest from ‘at risk’ colleagues.