Working within the Data and Information Team, you will support the development, implementation and continual improvement of the Group’s Data and Information Governance Framework and work with all areas of the Group’s to ensure compliance with the framework.
You’ll be based at either our modern, vibrant office in the heart of the historic Horsham town; being a convenient location which is close to a selection of shops, bars and restaurants and just a 5 minute walk from the train station (we also have limited on-site parking plus public car parks close by) OR Farringdon, the buzzing yet cultural area of London which is centrally located and easy to access via various means of transport. However, we offer the flexibility for agile working to allow you to work from home and so we’ll provide you with the necessary mobile working equipment.
You will work 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
The ideal candidate will have
- Knowledge of governance principles for structured, semi structured and unstructured data
- Knowledge of information management principles (data emails, electronic documents, hard copy documents)
- Experience writing policies and procedures
- Good project management skills
- Experience of problem solving
- Demonstrates inclusive and collaborative decision making.
Our package includes
- A competitive salary of circa £40,000 per annum depending on experience
- 23 days holidays (plus public holidays) and as we close between Christmas and New Year, we give you another 3 days!
- The chance to buy additional leave
- £250 in vouchers as part of our colleague referral scheme
- Ongoing support for your wellbeing
- An inclusive environment where it’s OK to be you!
- Flexible benefits with some really exciting options which you can find out more about here!
Our customers come from all walks of life, and so do our colleagues. We actively encourage applications from people of any background who can bring an array of experience, skills and culture to our business, making us stronger and united. We celebrate our diversity and offer a safe environment where you can feel comfortable to truly be yourself. We’re proud to be part of various networks including BAME, The Women’s Network, PRISM – we’re also a Stonewall Diversity Champion, allowing those from within the LGBTQA+ community to feel empowered to express themselves freely without prejudice.
Closing Date: Monday 7th February 2022
As a Disability Confident employer with disabled-friendly offices and remote working opportunities, we actively encourage everyone to come and work for us, regardless of any form of disability. As such, we’ll happily make any reasonable adjustments throughout the recruitment process to help you, should you need it. If you need additional support with your application due a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to help.
Please be aware that due to the nature and sensitivity of some of our roles we are not always able to consider applications from Southern Housing Group residents. We would not normally appoint residents to roles which cover the estate or properties which they live in. We want to ensure our colleagues have a good work/life balance. Please note that additional residential checks will be completed before an offer is made.
Southern Housing Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Please note that colleagues who are at risk of redundancy due to the current business reviews will be given priority consideration for this role. Applications from colleagues who are not at risk will be considered if there are no expressions of interest from ‘at risk’ colleagues.