An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join National Contracts Team. Working 14.5hrs a week out of our Orpington Branch, on a 3month contract covering maternity leave.
Your role will be to provide all aspects of administration support to the National Contracts Team and their customers. This will involve liaising effectively with our Engineers and providing a friendly and professional service to our customers.
We are looking for individuals, who have previous admin experience within a busy office environment, having the ability to plan, prioritise workloads and are capable of interpreting and reporting accurate data.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will be able to interact professionally with our customers and across all levels of the organisation, taking ownership of queries through to resolution.
Monday 8:45 – 17:00 and Friday 8:45 – 16:30
Thursday 8:45 – 17:00 and Friday 8:45 – 16:30
- Updating data bases and excel spreadsheets
- Updating and producing key reports
- Managing customer deadlines to meet targets
- Communicate timely and relevant information to support key contracts
- General administration
- Dealing with customer enquiries to resolution
- Deliver and review performance on productivity
- GCSE English Grade C or above is required.
- NVQ in Administration is desirable or previous proven experience
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme