The Maintenance and Repair Division of Stannah Lift Services is one of the Globally-recognised Stannah Group of Companies providing outstanding customer service in the installation, maintenance and modernisation of a wide portfolio of Stannah and other OEM access, passenger and stairlift solutions to customers across the UK.
We have an exciting and challenging opportunity for a suitably qualified and experienced Service Branch Manager, based in Mansfield.
This branch holds a substantial mixed portfolio ranging from the Midland up to the North of England across to the Wash and the East Coast up to Hull. Services include the provision of comprehensive planned preventative maintenance, repair and modernisation supply for all manner of stairlifts, platform access products, passenger, good and service lifts plus escalator and moving walkway products, including those from the wide range of new Stannah products as well as a portfolio of other world-class OEM’s equipment.
The considerable potential for continued business growth in this region requires an energetic and experienced Lift Industry professional, capable of growing the business in the face of strong regional and national competition, by providing successful leadership to the c.40 staff in the Branch and instilling confidence in our service, to some of Stannah’s most important UK current and prospective customers.
Reporting to the Service Director, the Branch Manager will have accountability for every aspect of Branch performance, from its current and future profit and portfolio mix, to standards of service provided and the development and motivation of its people, as well for building and implementing a long term sustainable growth strategy for the Branch.
The immediate challenges will be to:
- To maintain and develop the current business portfolio
- To reach and exceed, target performance levels in all areas of customer service, profitability, productivity and quality.
- To become an active member of, and build on the success of the current national Branch Management team in leading, supporting and developing the Branch team’s capability in sales, customer service and technical excellence nationally.
Suitable candidates must be able to demonstrate a successful and relevant track record in business management in the Lift Industry and be able to show where they have built or maintained a culture with the highest standards of safety and customer service.
They will have proven leadership skills in a fast-moving commercial service delivery environment, together with considerable customer contact at a senior level.
Successful candidates must be prepared to live within reasonable commuting distance of the Mansfield Branch. Relocation maybe considered for the right candidate.
- Degree or equivalent, with postgraduate business qualifications desirable.
- NVQ or equivalent in Management
- IOSH in Management
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Vehicle