An opportunity has arisen for Lift Service Engineer to join our London Infrastructure Branch team based in Dartford. Working for one of our National Contracts, the Service Engineer will be required to work Monday to Thursday (10:00 to 20:00) and Friday (10:00 to 19:15) and is responsible for the call-out, minor repair and maintenance of all types of Passenger Lifts.
All Service Engineers will have a comprehensive engineering background with the ability to carry out detailed fault finding on passenger lifts from various manufacturers. It is essential that you can project the friendly, professional image by which we are known, therefore, excellent communication skills and a smart appearance are as vital as technical competence. A valid driving licence is also essential to the role.
This role comes with a highly competitive salary to reflect the working pattern.
- You will work throughout your designated area, but will also assist our Service Engineers in other areas covered by the branch, as and when required to do so.
- Attend maintenance and call out visits on lifts, some of which may not be Stannah products.
- Carry out minor repair work.
- Participate in our 24 hour call out rota covering the whole of our region.
- You will be expected to manage your own service route with the minimum of supervision, in line with service productivity targets.
- NVQ level 3 or equivalent is essential.
- Proven experience in the maintenance and minor repair on a range of electrical, mechanical or electronic equipment, in the customer’s environment.
- Some experience of computer or PDA use is essential, as you will be required to use a mobile comms unit to log all calls and access customer and equipment information.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles.
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/Rewards Scheme - including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Vehicle