We have a fantastic opportunity for a Stairlift Installers Mate to join our Stairlift Installation team. Applicant will ideally live in the Newport or surrounding area.
We are looking for individuals who have basic knowledge and experience within a mechanical or electrical background.
Working throughout the South of England and South Wales, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the installation and removal of stairlift products.
Assisting with installations and removals, whilst maintaining a high level of Customer Service as you will be working within Customers Homes.
- Assist with the installations and removals of stairlifts
- Collecting stairlifts and equipment from the depot to deliver to site
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Work within customer’s homes
Skills and Experience
- Effective communication skills: including the ability to provide clear feedback; accurately record and update information
- Ability to keep calm and effective under pressure
- Eye for detail
- Driving licence is essential to the role
- Mechanical/electrical background is desirable
- Proactive approach to work
- Effective team player
- Mechanical / electrical background would be an advantage, but not essential
- Full driving licence required
- DBS clearance (will be applied for on offer)
We are a company that are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employee’s lifestyles.
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme - including discounted cinema tickets, hotels and theme park visits; discounts off many high street stores including grocery stores
- Annual free flu jab
- Quarterly profit share bonus
- Subsidised pension scheme
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Employee Assistance Programme