An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Stores Administrator to join the team at our Mansfield Branch.
The work is varied and interesting involving all aspects of administration, including ordering parts, PPE and compliance, therefore the ability to pay strict attention to detail is essential. This role will also cover duties of the Stores Person, overseeing stock and replenishing van stock for the engineers.
Previous experience of working within a busy office environment along with Service Delivery skills will enable you to liaise effectively with our engineers and provide a friendly and professional service to our customers.
Ideal candidates will be computer literate with accurate keyboard skills. Previous experience using Microsoft Office is necessary. Good communication skills, both written and verbal are essential.
- To answer incoming calls from customers and engineers
- Logging of calls, dealing with general enquiries, general administration,
- Investigate the causes of complaints to resolution
- Stock control & quarterly stock takes.
- Control of Warranty parts and returning to supplier
- Maintaining stock levels.
- Compile stock issues for Branch Report.
- Process & dispatch orders.
- Processing of engineer’s stock sheets.
- Creating purchase orders
- Manual handling will be required.
- GCSE English Grade C or above is required.
- Previous experience of working within a busy office environment.
- Computer literate with accurate keyboard skills.
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal are important attributes.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Contributory Pension (8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme