Are you an experienced Direct Sales Consultant looking for an opportunity to join a Market Leader?
We have an opportunity to join our Private Sales Team selling Stairlifts and Home Lifts throughout the Devon and Cornwall areas. This is a field-based role, and we would ideally like the successful candidate to reside close to the border between the two counties, ideally in the Plymouth region.
This sales role will suit an individual with Direct B2C sales experience, who may have previously sold kitchens, bathrooms, conservatories or similar direct to consumer, and is interested in exploring a different market. A practical understanding of building structures and building alterations would be an advantage.
We are offering a fantastic OTE with highly achievable KPI's working with all pre-qualified leads - No Cold Calling.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
- To achieve forecast sales, discount, ASP, visit to order ratios and targets
- To be prepared to respond at short notice to our customer requests for appointments (including evenings, weekends & bank holidays)
- To work in conjunction with the Telecentre
- To fully understand the sales process appropriate to the market and to develop optimum sales ability
- To gain a thorough understanding of the products sold by the Company
- To develop an understanding of competitor products and pricing policies, marketing and organisational structure
- To develop the ability to assess the needs of the client through good questioning techniques
- To survey and capture details without error.
- To maintain at all times the highest standards of professionalism honesty, integrity and safety.
- To provide cover for vacant territories and be prepared
- To become involved in occasional project work
- To participate in meetings on a regional basis as requested
Education and Qualifications
- GCSE English Grade C or above
- Technical qualifications (desirable)
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Employee Assistance Programme (Occupational Health)
- Company Vehicle