We are recruiting for a Customer Advisor to join our Installation team-based at our Head Office in Andover. The role is to support our internal and external customers with any queries they may have regarding their product installation.
Customer facing you will be taking calls from our Customers, engineers and contractors, troubleshooting queries through to resolution. The role requires an effective communicator who shows initiative, enjoys problem solving and has a patient and empathetic telephone manner.
Ideal candidates will have proven experience of customer service principles and practices with a high level of attention to detail.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
- To provide an exceptional level of customer service
- To take ownership and deal with customer’s enquiries, to a full resolution
- Maintain suitable records
- To assist our engineers with any queries/problems that may occur
- Meeting customer’s expectations
- To communicate and co-ordinate with internal and external teams
- Ensure complaints are fully resolved within any promised timescales.
- To assist our Depot Managers with the provision of parts and orders
- A good standard of English and Maths at GCSE or equivalent level
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (Based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension (upto 8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Employee Assistance Programme