We are looking for a Field Service Manager to join our Gateshead Service Branch. As a Field Service Manager, you will manage, a team of Service Engineers, to deliver against the branches Business Plan for PPM’s, LOLER defects and call outs across our branch area to meet business objectives.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24hrs a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
Your role is to ensure that KPI’s are met, developing your team to ensure that Engineers and subcontractors are adhering to company policies, ethics and Health and Safety requirements to ensure compliance on all work completed. You will therefore be an effective communicator, self motivated and able to deliver results.
Ideal candidates will have technical industry experience within complex lift maintenance, with proven success in managing a team of field-based engineers; to deliver and achieve targets within financial constraints.
- Organisation of effective routing and planning for all engineer workloads
- Organisation and development of Engineers training requirements
- Organisation of Engineers equipment and documents
- Organisation and completion of defects
- Achieving branch and operational targets
- Customer Service/ Queries and complaints
- Credit control logs and CRM
- Customer feedbacks
- Site monitoring
- Absence management, performance management and appraisal
- Holiday allocation and sickness
- Maintenance of Portfolio
- Risk Assessment and method statements
- Participation in the out of hours service management rota
- Professional or technical qualifications
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 Management or equivalent (training provided for internal applicants)
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Lift Engineering or equivalent industry experience
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Vehicle