We are recruiting for an administrator to support our Platform Lifts Division working out of Anton Mill in Andover. You will be the key point of contact for Stannah Branches and trade customers requiring warranty and spare component parts, for purchased products.
We are looking for effective communicators with high attention to detail, candidates will be comfortable in controlling moving stock levels, providing retail prices and delivery options to our customers and purchasing bespoke products working to lead times.
Ideal candidates will self-motivated able to demonstrate passion and drive, always seeking opportunities to learn and develop. Proficient in customer service delivery maintaining a professional manner at all times.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
- To be the key point of contact for Stannah service branch and Trade customers.
- To provide retail recommended prices for spares and delivery options to the Stannah group and Trade customers.
- To purchase bespoke products not stocked in line with customer demand and communicate anticipated lead times.
- To be aware of new product.
- To manage slow moving stock levels.
- To identify refurbishment opportunities for all Stannah manufactured products.
- Ensure all parts and product supplied conforms to required Stannah policies.
- Basic secondary school education
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension (up to 8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme