At Stannah, we are currently looking for an experienced Delivery Lead to join our Strategic Projects team and work on the next generation of a business-critical digital product.
The Strategic Projects Team at Stannah has a global remit and is responsible for implementing Stannah’s key strategies. Working with other teams across the business, the team is focused on delivering an integrated strategy of systems, processes and product across the customer journey, making it simpler for our customers to own our products, our employees to work, and for our partners to do business with us.
As a natural collaborator and believer that the best results happen when users, technology and operational processes work in unison, the Delivery Lead is an integral part of the implementation team. You will have a proven track record in agile and lean software delivery, and be able to get stuck into solving thorny business problems to help our businesses define and deliver their digital needs.
What the job involve?
Project Scoping and Planning: Our delivery lead will work closely with our customer facing business units to scope out their digital operational requirements. You will work with an MVP mindset and a focus of deliver, test, learn and improve, ensuring that our delivery teams understand what to deliver, and our business units know what they will get. The delivery lead will also work closely with our Software Development department to resource and shape the required team to deliver on this scope.
Delivery Leadership: The job will involve working closely with international leadership teams, as well as software development project managers to shape how we deliver products and services. Our Delivery Lead will ensure modern software delivery methods are consistently applied to our work. They will help (and push) us to continuously improve the way our project teams work with our business units to drive quality work, and ensure we deliver commercially against our targets. Tasks will vary along the delivery spectrum, ranging from the planning and scoping the requirements for delivery, helping shape resource profile, and ensuring projects are run in line with the targets agreed, and supporting go-live events. The role will support all members and functions of the team when it comes to delivery, nimbly spotting and intervening delivery issues before they become a problem.
Regular travel: Stannah is a global business, and so ideally the role will involve a fair bit of travel. When it is safe to, our Delivery Lead can expect to travel for an average of 1 week a month, visiting our subsidiaries and working with them to delivery on their digital futures.
What are we looking for?
- Strong experience of a project lead, working with a global remit.
- Proven track record of overseeing the delivery of technology projects. Some examples of projects and the role in each.
- Broad understanding of digital technologies.
- Strong understanding of Agile methodology, and other modern delivery methods.
- Innovative problem solver with the ability to apply a rigorous analytical approach to identify issues and deliver solutions quickly.
- Ability to multi-task while consistently maintaining a high level of quality and attention to detail.
- Strong soft skills needed to build relationships with our management teams from around the world.
- A collaborative communicator with excellent communication and presentation style.
- Proven experience of delivering high-quality output while delivering against commercial requirements.