We have an opportunity for an Administrator to support our distribution department at our Stephenson Close site. The role takes responsibility for the processing of customer orders, ensuring that all orders are input and processed correctly for despatch.
The role will require direct communication with all of our Customers, therefore ideal candidates will have excellent customer service skills, able communicate efficiently with internal and external customer groups globally. The role requires a high level of attention to detail and a proactive approach to problem solving; candidates will be comfortable with planning and prioritising their own workload.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Input orders into the system/
- Oversee and check that orders are processed correctly.
- Ensure all orders are scheduled with the correct despatch dates.
- Support the orders team with all aspects of order processing.
- Admin and customer service duties.
- Support the process engineer with all order support processes and working documents.
- Open to new tasks arising within this role.
- Attend training and development on the skills required for this role.
- NVQ in Customer Service is desirable or previous proven experience.
- GCSE English and Maths grade A – C.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Contributory Pension (up to 8%)
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Profit Share Scheme