We are looking for a Field Repair Manager to join our Gateshead Service Branch. Working as a Field Repair Manager, you will manage a small team of Engineers and Sub Contractors, who will complete Minor Repairs on all types of Industrial Lifts; delivering to the branches business plan.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24hrs a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
Your role is to ensure that KPI’s are met, by developing your team to ensure that Engineers and subcontractors are adhering to company policies, ethics and Health and Safety requirements and compliance on all work completed
Ideal candidates will have technical industry experience within complex lift repairs, supply lines and other solutions, with proven success in managing a team of field-based engineers; to deliver and achieve targets within financial constraints.
- Delivering targets
- Allocation and planning of all repair work
- Risk assessment and method statements
- Customer Service/ Queries and complaints
- Credit control logs and CRM
- Customer feedbacks
- Absent reports and holidays
- Maintenance of Portfolio
- Organisation of effective allocation and planning of all Major Refurbishments
- Organisation of Engineers training requirements
- Organisation of Engineers equipment and documents
- Performance Management
- Participation in the out of hours service management rota
- The successful applicant must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 in Lift Engineering
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Vehicle