An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join Stannah Service and Repair Division working out of our Bristol Branch.
Stannah is a British family owned Company who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways, along with the manufacture of stairlifts and platform lifts. We offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
The role of Branch Administrator will involve supporting our clients with service delivery. Duties will include answering incoming calls, resolving technical queries, sales enquiries and general administration tasks to support the branch. The successful candidate will liaise effectively with our engineers and provide a friendly and professional service to our customers.
We are looking for individuals, who have previous admin experience within a busy office environment and have the ability to plan and prioritise workloads and be capable of interpreting and reporting accurate data.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will be able to interact professionally with our customers and across all levels of the organisation, taking ownership of queries through to resolution.
- Answering calls from customers and engineers
- General administration
- Dealing with customer enquiries to resolution
- Resolving invoice queries
- Scheduling work for field engineers
- Maintain suitable records
- Reporting within excel
- Deliver and review performance on productivity
- GCSE English Grade C or above is required
- NVQ in Administration is desirable or previous proven experience
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking. We never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days, plus long service holiday
- Company Discount / Rewards Scheme
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme