We are recruiting for an Installation Supervisor to support our Microlifts Division, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within budget and to the highest safety and engineering standards. Supporting a field based team you will ensure they have the knowledge and experience to schedule, install and commission all products in line with our Business Plan.
Ideal candidates will be experienced in construction-based projects within the Lift Industry able to understand Lift Directives and Building Standards and comfortable in interpreting architect, engineers and OEM drawings. Managing a remote field-based team, candidates will be excellent communicators with good people management skills, able to lead and assert authority when required.
- Completing product quality audits to ensure that all company products are installed and commissioned in line with the requirements of the Company Health & Safety Policy, Safe Systems of Work and Quality Assurance procedures.
- Monitoring the compliance of installation staff (including sub-contractors
- Achieve the company targets on First Fix on Time, Installation Productivity, Site Safety Audits.
- Maintain customer contact so they are aware of our requirements.
- Ensure installations are completed on time in full, first time.
- Ensure we are maximising the productivity of the direct installation resource.
- Ensure we have sufficient installation capacity to enable us to achieve or exceed our budgeted revenue.
- Support the Installation Planners to coordinate the day-to-day activities.
- To focus the team on the customer’s experience so that repeat business is secured.
- Coordinate activities so that customer complaints are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Continuously improve our processes and practices.
Education and Qualifications
• NVQ or equivalent in Supervisory/Management discipline desirable
• Site based qualification (SMSTS, IOSH, NEBOSH)
• Mechanical / Electrical qualification
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Vehicle