We are proud to have recently launched an industry first, market leading eCommerce journey and now we are looking for an innovative Front-End Developer to join us and help take this journey from MVP to VP.
You will play a key role in a newly formed team collaborating with other team members to translate business requirements into a best-in-class digital experience; having the opportunity to build and deliver amazing software, that will help revolutionise the international stairlift industry.
Ideal candidates will be effective communicators, able to contribute to best practice, sharing their knowledge across the team and in the wider business.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts globally. The family is now in their sixth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
- To conduct system analysis and design based on the business requirements.
- To carry out development tasks according to the development plan.
- To carry out unit testing.
- To provide considered task estimates as requested by the development manager.
- To raise any risks/issues to the development manager in a timely manner.
- To report on progress when necessary, via meetings/reports.
- To create user/functional documentation.
- Contribute to best practice and knowledge sharing across the team and in the wider business.
- Experience with React and React hooks.
- Experience with TypeScript or experience of a strongly typed language.
- Understanding of accessibility and experience of building accessibly UI’s.
- Understanding and experience of cross browser testing.
- Multi-year agile experience
- Interest and respect for UX/D.
- Experience using CSS-in-JS systems like Emotion or StyledComponents
- Understanding of Azure / build pipelines / releases
- Experience working with an app with localised content.
- Experience working with Node.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Competitive salary
- Fluid working