An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a Homelift lnstallation Mate to be part of our growing Homelift product team.
Working throughout the North of England, the successful candidate will be responsible for assisting in the installation of through-floor lifts, step and platform lifting products.
We are looking for individuals who have a basic engineering background either in mechanics or within a similar industry including joinery etc
Due to working within our customer’s homes individuals must have a smart appearance, be self-motivated, enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate high standard of workmanship, whilst working with a minimum of supervision.
A vehicle is provided with the position; therefore, valid full driving licence is essential.
- Helping to ensure the health, safety and welfare of yourself, employees, customers, and others.
- Developing and maintaining an appropriate level of technical knowledge of products to be installed.
- Completing scheduled work including loading / unloading arrangements
- Delivering an exceptional level of customer service
- Completing documentation relating to installation
- Ensuring company vehicle is serviced at required intervals and defects rectified
- Full driving license
- Have awareness of electrical safety
- Have previous mechanical experience
- Have experience in the use of power tools and hand tools
- Have a basic engineering background
- Experience in similar lift products or trades such as joinery would be an advantage
- DBS Clearance
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Company Vehicle
- Employee Assistance Programme