We have an exciting opportunity for an Office Apprentice/ Office Junior to join our Gateshead Service Branch. Working to achieve an NVQ Level 3 in Business and Administration.
As an apprentice you will complete a training programme over 12 to 18 months which will be a mixture of blended learning. As you progress through our NVQ programme, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate the knowledge and skills that you will gain from working closely with our experienced Office Support Team, whilst attending college on day release to achieve academic qualifications.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts.
Choosing to study for an apprenticeship with Stannah can be both an inspiring and rewarding way to start your career, you can expect support to achieve your potential and know that no two days will be the same.
To be considered for an Office Administration Apprenticeship you must have achieved a minimum of GCSE Grade A to C passes in Maths and English or equivalent
- To undertake a range of administration tasks suited to the current level of training and development
- General administration
- Dealing with customer enquiries to resolution
- Resolving invoice queries
- Maintain suitable records
- To complete course work on time and to a high standard
- To produce, maintain and be responsible for content, accuracy and sign off of assessments completed
- Maths and English at Grade 4 / C or higher is essential
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme