An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an experienced Administrator to join Stannah Service and Repair Division working out of our Birmingham Branch.
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24hrs a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained.
The role will involve supporting our clients with service delivery. Duties will include answering incoming calls, resolving technical queries, sales enquiries and general administration tasks to support the branch, this will involve liaising effectively with our Engineers and providing a friendly and professional service to our customers.
We are looking for individuals, who have previous admin experience within a busy office environment, having the ability to plan, prioritise workloads and are capable of interpreting and reporting accurate data.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will be able to interact professionally with our customers and across all levels of the organisation, taking ownership of queries through to resolution.
- Answering calls from customers and engineers
- General administration
- Dealing with customer enquiries to resolution
- Resolving invoice queries
- Scheduling work for field engineers
- Maintain suitable records
- Reporting within excel
- Deliver and review performance on productivity
- GCSE English Grade C or above is required.
- NVQ in Administration is desirable or previous proven experience
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus (based on company profits)
- Contributory Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free onsite parking
- Employee Assistance Programme