An exciting career opportunity has arisen for an Engineer to join our Christchurch Service Branch covering Hampshire East Dorset and the Isle of Wight. The Engineer will be responsible for the Servicing and Repair of Stairlifts within domestic dwellings.
All Engineers are equipped with Company van, mobile phone and tablet, therefore a driving licence along with a clean DBS are essential for this role.
Successful candidates will be self-motivated, have an interest in how things work, be enthusiastic and have the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship.
- Completing Servicing and minor repairs of Stairlifts within a designated area
- Assisting engineers within other areas covered by the branch
- Carrying out minor repairs
- Participating in a 24hr on call rota
An NVQ2 or above in Lifts is desirable but not essential
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)
- Company Vehicle