An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a Sales Administrator to join our branch in Bristol.
We are looking for an administrator who have previous experience of working within a busy office environment and can offer excellent customer service within a target driven environment.
As a sales administrator you will have the ability to plan, prioritize workloads and will be capable of interpreting and reporting accurate data, preparing quotations whilst effectively liaising with internal and external customers to ensure service delivery is met and all leads are followed up and actioned. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal skills and will be able to interact across all levels of the organization.
Your role will be to provide all aspects of administration support to the Service Branch. This will involve liaising effectively with our Engineers and provide a friendly and professional service to our customers.
- Answering incoming calls from customers and engineers,
- General administration
- Dealing with customer enquiries to resolution
- Achieving sales targets
- GCSE English Grade C or above is required.
- NVQ in Administration is desirable or previous proven experience
Stannah is a British family owned company, who provide elevators, escalators and moving walkways and manufacture stairlifts and platform lifts, we offer repairs and servicing 24 hours a day 365 days a year. The family is now in their fifth generation and play a hands-on role in running the business, ensuring the family ethos and values are maintained. Our salaries, benefits packages and supportive working environments attract the best people who strive to offer quality and dedication within their work.
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success are the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected the following benefits which complement our employees’ lifestyles.
- Competitive Salary, paid on a monthly basis
- Quarterly Bonus Scheme (based on Group Company profits)
- 25 days holiday with the option to purchase another 5 days
- Matched Contribution (Salary Sacrifice) Pension Scheme
- SimplyHealth Cash Plan (allows you to claim towards health costs)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme (includes cinema discounts, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops)