Do you have Mechanical or Electrical experience and are looking for a change of career? This is your opportunity to join a Market Leader working within their domestic team.
An exciting career opportunity has arisen for a Homelift Installation Engineer to be part of our growing Homelift product team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the installation and commissioning of through-floor lifts, step and platform lifting products throughout the South of England.
Ideal candidates will be located in or near to Andover, will have a smart appearance, be self-motivated and enthusiastic with the ability to demonstrate a high standard of workmanship, with a minimum supervision. This role is client facing, therefore candidates will be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication.
Our culture of continuous improvement will ensure that you have every opportunity for further training and development. A valid full driving licence and DBS clearance is essential to the role.
- Installing and commissioning a range of Homelift products
- Ensuring the health, safety and welfare of yourself, employees, customers, and others.
- Developing and maintaining an appropriate level of technical knowledge of products.
- Recording and updating information on a PDA
- Complying with high business standards
- Engage in Continuous Improvement activities
- Completion of scheduled work and loading / unloading arrangements.
- Deliver an exceptional level of customer service.
- Ensuring during installation and handover, that the end user remains our priority
- Ensuring paperwork completed correctly and on time
- Ensuring company vehicle is serviced at required intervals and defects rectified
- NVQ is desirable
- Electrical safety knowledge
- DBS clearance
We are a company who are pioneers of forward thinking, we never forget that vital to our success is the amazing people who work for us and the commitment we have to our customers. We have carefully selected following benefits which complement our employees lifestyles
- 25 days holiday + the option to purchase up to another 5 days + additional long service holiday
- Company Benefits Discount/ Rewards Scheme- including cinema discounts, annual free flu jab, discounted hotel and theme park stays and discounts off many high street shops.
- Quarterly Bonus
- Subsidised Pension
- Health Cash Plan covering routine treatment and prescriptions
- Company Vehicle
- Employee Assistance Programme